Imagine Your Future
Autism, College Transitions, and Academic Success
Stairway to STEM and Tufts University present an exciting day of talks, panels, and campus experiences for autistic high school and college students, as well as families, educators, and support professionals. This registration is for the live stream. For the on campus registration, click here. In addition to STS and Tufts speakers and panelists, participants include students and educational professionals from:
- Stonehill College
- Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Salem State University
- Dean College
- Quinsigamond Community College
- learn about the college transition from keynote speaker Patrick Dwyer, an autistic self-advocate and STEM PhD student
- gain understanding of the college landscape from Student Services and Disabilities Services experts
- discover essential skills and hear from thriving autistic students on succeeding in college
- have an opportunity to explore a college campus and experience a college dining hall
Saturday May 30, 2020
10 a.m. – 2:45 p.m. (eastern)
Registration is now open.
By registering for the event, you will automatically be added to Stairway to STEM’s newsletter, which comes out one or two times a month. Newsletter recipients can easily unsubscribe at any time.
STS and Tufts are pleased to offer a limited number of reduced and no cost registrations, including for the live stream. To find out more, email Jessica Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions not answered above, please email Jessica Murray at email@example.com
This Material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 1737768. Any opinions, finding, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.