- This forum has 10 topics, 14 replies, and was last updated 4 years, 1 month ago by .
Getting Work Done
Homework, assignments, projects, interacting with instructors, collaborating with other students, and related tasks. Know what you need to do but don’t know how to do it? Start here. Or, maybe you’re not sure what the task is or what is being asked of you—this is the place to dive in.
- 3 years, 6 months ago
- Getting Work Done
Mental, Physical and Emotional Well-being
For issues such as depression, anxiety, or bullying, or practices such as exercise, healthy-living, cooking, self-care, and related topics.
- 4 years, 3 months ago
- Mental, Physical and Emotional Well-being
All things people—making friends and navigating friendships, romance, sex, and sexuality, disclosure and talking about diagnoses, joining or founding clubs, and related ideas.
- 4 years, 1 month ago
- Social Life
Understanding and Using Resources
In college, you have to ask for support to get it. Post here about Disabilities Services Offices, accommodations letters, assistive technology, and other resources.
- 3 years, 1 month ago
- Understanding and Using Resources
- Oh, bother! No topics were found here.
- You must be logged in to create new topics.